- We are very often unaware of how we use our time at work
- We lack objective data that helps us make decisions that effectively increase work productivity
- We are constantly distracted by stimuli at work that interrupt us and take our focus away from the task at hand
- We need to be able to adapt to change and promote flexible models such as teleworking and flexitime
WorkMeter provides metrics that allow companies to analyse behaviour patterns, detect opportunities for improvement and measure the impact of implemented improvements.
What is WorkMeter?
It also allows employees to incorporate data on time spent engaged in offline activities (meetings, travel, etc.) and can be easily integrated with other platforms.
How does it work?
WorkMeter is a SaaS solution that allows rapid implementation at a minimal cost to your organisation.
- Pay-per-use model - no license required
- No investment in infrastructure
- Quick and easy installation
- Adapts easily to mobile usage and to distributed environments
- Automatic data collection with no manual data entry required
Who uses WorkMeter?
- Organisations with employees that work on PCs or other devices
- Small, mid-size and large companies and public entities
- Companies or institutions that wish to implement flexible work models while maintaining their competitiveness
Activity and work productivity reporting
WorkMeter reports on the difference between activity and productive activity (the latter defined as time actively engaged in tasks defined as productive and that add value to the organisation).
Category-based application and task grouping
Tasks and applications can be grouped by category to make it easy to determine if effort is focused on priorities.
Continuous improvement system
WorkMeter allows you to compare real activity against an optimal profile you have configured so you can analyse deviations and establish improvement plans to bring real activity in line with desired results.
Management by objectives
Once problem areas have been identified, targets and objectives can be set, based on WorkMeter data or data from other integrated platforms.
Activity data can be linked to projects so you can analyse how time is spent on each project.
Weekly progress reports
WorkMeter automatically sends employees full weekly reports that allow them to analyse their work productivity data.
Productive applications map
The applications panel displays graphics that show time spent on both productive and non-productive activities during a selected period of time.
A panel displays overall data on activity, productivity and time spent in non-work activities.